Assigning Employee Seats:
1. Click onto your
Workplace Explorer to view your floor plan. Hover over a seat to access the
Assign Seat function. In the pop-up window use
Assign to confirm the placement.
2. You can also search for a specific employee using the
Search Bar in the
Org Explorer - Table View.
Adding Employees to Schedule, Department, or Cluster:
1. Hovering over an assigned seat where an employee is listed will make the
Edit Person function visible from the
Assign Seat/Assign Placeholder menu. Add whatever schedule, department assignments, or clusters name or information in the each labeled section (ie- A, B, 1 , 2 or Accounting, Finance etc.).
2. To bulk edit schedules, department assignments, or clusters, under
Org Explorer - Table View, select the
boxes to the
left of employee email in the company directory (
or select all) and change their schedule assignment with the
Edit feature that will pop up on the
top left side.
Filtering Employees by Schedule, Department, or Cluster:
1. On the
left side, view the
Filter by drop down menu and select schedules department, or cluster. There will be a drop down menu displaying the selected (and visible) information on that floor. To hide - deselect the boxes you desire.
Clear to remove all visible options (shown as grey boxes), and
Select All to restore all selections.
Checking for CDC Distance Hazards:
1. On the
Workplace Explorer page, view the far right for
Open Metrics +. Selecting this will open the CDC Distance checking feature.
2. Change the required distance (ft) here,
6 ft minimum is per CDC guidelines, then select
Check Hazards. Any
( ! ) markers display an issue with compliance to social distancing.
View and Edit the Company Directory:
1. To access the company directory select Org Explorer, and Table View.
2. This will bring you to a list of employees, you can select all with the
top left box, make
Add Person) or
delete employees here.
Export at the top of the page to download a copy of the updated directory as a
.CSV excel file.
Change Office Floor - How to change your floor view:
1. If your plans include multiple floors, on the left side of the screen in the Workplace Explorer view, select the drop down menu under Floor to select the desired floor plan.
Using the Scheduler - If Mobile App seat assignments are not showing:
1. On the
Workplace Explorer page, view the top right and select the
Scheduler. Once all of your employees are assigned to seats and schedules, the
Scheduler will allow you to assign days to each schedule and when/how they will appear.
2. Select the schedule to assign or remove at the
top of the scheduler window (the schedule color assignment will appear as a colored circle). Click the date
once to assign the schedule -
double click to remove the assignment.
3. As an important note: The Inspire App
will not show seat assignments or schedule information until individuals are
assigned to a schedule, the
Scheduler is updated for the days those schedules are assigned, and the
saved data is sent to
Publish to Mobile.
Fileshare Floor Plan Quality:
High Quality: Plans with the following level of detail are highly recommended to include in the
Box Fileshare as a
CAD file. The scaled plan must contain:
2. Here is a snippet of a high quality plan for reference:
Detailed furniture information
Change Project/Office View - How to view different offices:
1. If your company plans include multiple offices, in the Workplace Explorer view on the left side of the screen, select the drop down menu to the right of the Dojo logo to select the desired office for viewing.
Add People/Bulk Upload - How to add a few/many people to Dojo:
1. If your company plans to add new employees, in the
Org Explorer - Table view on the
right side of the screen, select the
Add Person function to add a new employee into the system.
2. To bulk upload new people to the platform, select
Uploads on the right side of the screen. Select
people_data.csv and edit the .csv file to reflect the new additions, then select
Update file. Upload this new copy of your data and the additional employees will now be added to your company directory and ready for assignment.